- Recover your stolen car
- Ethyl Wright. Bust up Wright’s still beneath the train station
- Eldridge. Deliver a laser pistol to Eldridge
- (Part 1 Mordino) Big Jesus Mordino. Deliver Big Jesus’s package to Ramirez at the Stables
- (Part 2 Mordino) Big Jesus Mordino. Collect tribute from the Corsican Brothers
- (Part 3 Mordino) Big Jesus Mordino. Assassinate Boss Salvatore for Big Jesus Mordino
- Orville Wright. Find out who was responsible for Richard Wright’s overdose
- Orville Wright. Find a way into the Sierra Army Base
- Myron. Find some endorphin blockers to make a cure for Jet
- Miss Kitty. Deliver ten Cat’s Paw magazines to Miss Kitty
- Stuart Little. Become a Prizefighter
Bad karma quests:
- Louis Salvatore. Track down Pretty Boy Lloyd, recover the stolen money, and make an… example of him
- Louis Salvatore. Collect tribute from Renesco
- Louis Salvatore. Help guard a secret transaction taking place in the desert.
- (Part 2 Bishop) John Bishop. Assassinate Westin in NCR without making it look like a murder.
- (Part 3 Bishop) Murder Carlson in NCR.
Pay $1000 for the car ($750 or $500 if you pass a Barter check). For $500 ($300 with decent Barter) extra, T-Ray will upgrade the trunk. Money can be stolen back from his inventory. He will also offer free 50 small energy cells every two weeks, if you paid for trunk upgrade.
Inform T-Ray you’re working for Bishop (requires high IN and CH + Speech if you aren’t), and you’re there to get “his” car. With this you can obtain free 50 small energy cells “for Bishop”, and ask for them every 2 weeks. T-Ray will also upgrade the car’s trunk for free, as it’s “the Bishop’s car and he’ll let him live”.
Completing quests causing other families to go hostile. Also bad for karma. Skip.
Probably due to bug, not possible to complete quest without killing Lloyd and not turning Salvatore hostile.
Completing quests causing Salvatore family to go hostile.
- Salvators room. Deans Electronic book.
- Talk to Keith and ask for permission to investigate Richard’s room.